Thursday, April 19, 2012

Traveling Again!

I just got back from northeastern Haiti -- we're doing a series of workshops for some of our Community Health Evangelism volunteers. I hope to write a post on these workshops soon, but till then I'll leave you with links to others' posts about them:

Deborah Carr, writing coach and our workshop facilitator

Rhonda Hamilton, intern with Medical Ambassadors Canada

Both of these women are great photographers, so I encourage you to go to their blogs not just to read but also to see!

I, on the other hand, am not a talented photographer. I could not even seem to get a great picture of my leg -- and I so wanted you to be able to appreciate my latest drama.


Both of my lower legs are covered in two kinds of bites: these bites surrounded by red halos, and smaller punctate bites (in clumps of 20-ish). Yup, I didn't think I needed to take insect repellent to the mountains because of the lower temperatures there. Oops.