Monday, June 9, 2008

Choripan

Hot dog, it's been a long time since my last blog. I've been meeting lots of new people (none of whom live in Argentina), receiving various house guests, traveling, and facilitating a very exciting vision seminar.

Today was spent going downtown for some more visa documentation and also sitting at my computer revising my first quarter's reports (yet again -- very steep learning curve here). Unfortunately, I'm still at that latter task and I've got to get them in tonight, so I'm not going to post any more today. Just wanted to let you know I'm still here.

Fun fact: this post is titled "choripan," which is one of my favorite words here. It is a sausage sandwich that I've never tried, but I do like the name. Other great words are "Jujuy" -- a province and capital city of same, and "cucurucho" -- ice cream cone. Come on, try saying them out loud!