Monday, March 30, 2009

Minnesota

My first week in Minnesota I stayed with Paul and Libby and their two boys. It's an immense privilege to call them friends. Here is Paul assisting Gibbie as he makes the French press coffee.

Here are Ezra and Gibbie with Grace and Kate. This was very fun -- hanging out with Libby and her boys who played really well with Jenny's girls. Jenny and her mom came up from Michigan, what a joy to see them all!


Here is my old housegroup (from top): John and Janet, Myra, Jeff, Lois, and Doug. I was part of this group (with only a very slightly different configuration) from 1993 to 1997. We celebrated Lois' birthday with venison, how Minnesotan!

I've gotten to see my college friend Teri and her precious daughter Hazel a few times, she is growing up and running excitedly all over (Dexter the dog is also proudly in the photograph).