Monday, March 3, 2008

Traveling

I´m still in the province of Salta. Things went really well with the training on Saturday, and I stayed a few extra days here. I´m currently at an internet place in the center of the small town of Apolinario Saravia, which is the big town next to the teeny town of Burela where our training was. There are CDs decorating the walls here, plus a poster saying ¨God is the living water¨to which someone has attached a calendar which is advertising a local store and has a picture of a woman in a bikini on it. It´s about to close, since it´s midnight, so I won´t write much more.

I will travel back to Buenos Aires tomorrow (Tuesday), leaving here at about 4:30 pm and arriving to downtown Buenos Aires about 24 hours later. If all goes well it´s just a quick two-block walk to my train station, a 45-minute ride to my stop, then six blocks home. I picked up a suitcase I brought down to Cordoba in September, but it´s super-sturdy with great wheels, so it should be easy to travel with. This is great because the handle on the small one I brought is breaking!

Again, it was a great weekend and I look forward to posting about it!