Saturday, September 22, 2007

LifeWind

Yippee -- e-mail access at the Kennedy´s! I will use it to tell you that on the bus ride I noted how ¨tall¨I am in Argentina. (I´m tall and blonde, by the way -- tee-hee!) Okay, I´m 5´7¨, but it seems the ¨semi-beds¨on the bus are made for shorter people. Ow, my aching back!

Thankfully, Annie wanted a nap this morning and even now is taking a siesta. I think I´ll join her. Over lunch we discussed the great importance of the siesta in a country where meetings start at 9 pm and supper is after that. She also shared with me what´s been going on at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association the last few years. I worked there with her and her husband from 1993 to 1995, and hadn´t really stayed in touch. Bill still works for them. Last year they moved back from the Philippines, and Bill is in Mexico right now. I will get to have lunch with him at the airport next Saturday -- he arrives the day I leave. What a precious couple! How delightful to be back in touch.

One more thing -- check out LifeWind International´s new site, http://www.lifewind.org/. They are my sending agency, and I just looked at their website and they really changed it up.